365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Smell of Green

Today, an off Saturday. Woke up and found myself recovered from my week-long flu. Decided to go for a walk in stadium after Gongyo. I have forgotten when was my last time there. A truly refreshing experience. I can even smell the scene of the trees and grass freshness..

I am not supporting a shallow anthropocentricism or faith in human omnipotence. The revival [of humanism] I have in mind must enable human beings to live in harmony with all of our fellow living creatures.
~ Daisaku Ikeda, Be Creative Individuals, 1973 ~

No comments: