365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Impression

Thank you Sensei for having me here in Japan to see you and to meet so many comrades in faith. I truly feel we shared a common bond to fulfill our mentor's dreams together. Even though there are so many delegates from different continents and countries that speak and wear differently, but we chanted Daimoku in unison. A model of worldwide kosenrufu. I feel that Sensei is showing us a drama of how a true mentor train his disciples in the Headquarter Meeting. It is precisely for Sensei's love for SGI and his fellow disciples that Sensei will not allow even slightest deviation from the true path of Oneness of Mentor & Disciple. Another feeling is as if the drama of Ceremony in the Air in Lotus Sutra has unfolded during the Headquarter meeting, where the future kosenrufu is entrusted to the Bodhisattvas of the Earth - the Youth Division!!

1 comment:

kpchia said...

Wonderful! to me, attending SGI kenshukai is not about going Japan but returning to our mentor, to the great Soka family. This is unforgettable experience.

I was rejected when first time applied to kenshukai. I deeply regretted and chant hard and work hard for it. Finally I managed to go in March 2006.