365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dialogue-2

I had a very long dialogue with an artist, CT during the Art Exhibition. Through him, I see the burning passion for Art. For 40 over years, he has been drawing and for the past 10 years he has become full-time artist. Really impressed by his dedication towards art for so long.

Are we looking for people with this passion in kosenrufu as well? I see there are lesser and lesser people carrying this torch of mentor & disciple lately. I have a mission, I must spread this passion more than before, through words and actions.

14 Sep 2008

No comments: