365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First glimpse of benefit @ Work

Feel refresh again today. May be it was due to the Daimoku last night.

PTT project in Thailand that i follow-up so closely has finally start to see some lights as my boss is willing to look into further discount which I told him on so many occasions (even getting myself into unreasonable blame from him)...

Frankly speaking, I feel the greater benefit to me is I am able to feel refresh again today!!

Chanted another hour of Daimoku of gratitude today.

30 Sep 2008

No comments: