365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Self control

Gone through the toughest meeting in office where my boss complained about my work sarcastically. But frankly, what I did was what he instructed me to!! Felt lousy the whole day... the idea of leaving this job suddenly pops up in my head again so loud.. Came back home and chanted Daimoku to elevate my life condition. It is so hard to chant when in the state of Hell and Anger at the same time. Told myself may be this is the sign to look out for other opportunities.

29 Sep 2008

No comments: