365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Must Fight On

This is the 3rd day after the 2008 SGI Youth Training Course. And I have already felt the challenge is ON!! My girlfriend and I ended our relationship. My two sales colleagues are leaving the company. My R&D Manager has finally decided to leave as well. It means more work loads and nobody to turn to. Will take all these as sansho shima* for me to walk this path of Mentor & Disciple. Must FIGHT ON!

Just to add on to the challenges... even my WAJA that had accompanied me for 5 years now also shun on me by not willing to start and I got to miss my Discussion Meet tonight :(

Read this in one of Sensei's guidance:
Virtuous Soul, rejoice; sorrow is like dew,
.............................
lamenting is futile; victory is found in struggle;
we face the tremendous avalanche of
adversity and misfortune,
with resolve and courage!


~ Federico Bermudez (1884-1921)~

No comments: