365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

History of kosen-rufu in Selangor

Preparing lecture on History of kosen-rufu in Selangor for tomorrow's Soka Talent Group training. I grew up in a family who fought with the anti-Gakkai group since the 80's. My dad was the G.Chapter YMD chief then who led a group of youth division fought fearlessly against the Ichinen Sanzan group. Today, he has retired himself from all Gakkai activities now. But from time-to-time, he told me about the fights. His fight was against his G.Chapter chief who rendered our family great financial support when we were little. "He bought us our first butsudan, he bought your sister milk powder when he knew we lived in difficulty, etc." I asked dad why fought against him then, the only thing dad told me was they were cheating on members and they didn't follow Gakkai! I tried to understand dad's inner struggle to go against someone who helped him before but now went against the fellow Gakkai members and Gakkai..
I am the 2nd generation of this fights against anti-Gakkai groups in Selangor and coincidentally the Selangor YMD chief today. I must continue to fight on..

2 comments:

Ikedian said...

HI Teck, I am Lin Kok Keong, a SGM member. I just move to Melaka from KL. I found your blog accidentally and i deeply touched by your heart towards kosen-rufu and sensei. May i know more about you? I am not sure whether I see you before. This is my email address linkokkeong@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon and share more on kofu romance. Thanks.

Teck said...

Hi Kok Keong, thank you so much for your comment. I will post as much as i could on my fights in kosenrufu here on this blog. In fact, this blog keeps a check on me on my kosenrufu activities. You can always tag me if you find I'm too laid back in kofu activities and blog :) My email is ng.tecklih@gmail.com. Please share your activity in Melaka with me as well... I believe sharing is a way of encouragement too!