365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First step towards my dream...

Ever since I came back from Japan, I am having this urge to work towards my dream (to work / contribute in a humanitarian organization) immediately. Anyhow, it remains as my thought only and nothing concrete was being done. I was free on Monday night (3 Nov, almost 2 months after the trip) and I started writing my resume and application to those organizations I can find from the Internet. My resume actually ends up writing very little on my corporate experience but more on the Soka Gakkai voluntary experiences. Is this a sign? A sign for me to go all out for what I really want to do in life...
Will continue to chant to realize my mission..

No comments: