365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chanting with Auntie

I took a day off from work to prepare Gosho lecture for High School Division training.
Exert yourself in the two ways of practice and study. Without practice and study, there can be no Buddhism. You must not only persevere yourself; you must also teach others.

I encourage my auntie to chant together with me in front of Gohonzon. We did a solid 30-minute daimoku before she gets too tired and goes back to her room. I truly treasured this 30-minute daimoku with her in front of Gohonzon.

No comments: