365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sensei's Necktie

Being the emcee for our Mentor & Disciple Hall Soft Launch for the past 2 days was a truly turning-point to me. I renewed my vow to Sensei to pledge to become Sensei’s eternal disciple to carry out my mission as a real protagonist of kosen-rufu everywhere I go.

I have emceed numerous events, big and small, within Gakkai events and external public events before, however this time I really learned a lot from Mineo-san as well as Mr. Koh on how to become a real emcee. How to be an emcee that always put Sensei as my focus. That I have never thought about before.

Being an emcee for the Soft Launch for our Mentor & Disciple Hall brings me the opportunity to participate in all Mineo-san MDH explanation tour in details. Mineo-san explanation was really detail and touching. From the man who is closest to Sensei, I can feel his spirit is always one with Sensei. Thinking of how to make Sensei happy, how to make Sensei at ease, how to arrange activities for Sensei. His episode on Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata at Shizuoka was especially touching to me; his episode on Sensei’s resignation on 1979 truly make me feel the true disciple’s attitude towards one’s mentor; and he shared many more episodes he had for the past 40 years working besides Sensei.

Last night was their farewell dinner before leaving for KLIA. I had the opportunity to dine together with them (thanks to my YMD chief who had nominated me). After the dinner, Mineo-san presented every men attended the dinner with a piece of Sensei’s necktie. This necktie, which either Sensei used before, or being with Sensei before, had a deep significant to me. The moment I received it from Mineo-san hand, I pledge in my heart, I will give my life for the sake the Law, Gakkai and Sensei.

When I returned, I chanted an hour daimoku to thank Sensei for his great care and impartial love for a disciple like me.

No comments: