365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Human Revolution The Musical Premier Show

Tonight is the first night of HRTM. It is going to run for 4 more shows on every Saturday night in SGMS. The audience response was good but I still find there are rooms for improvement. There is still scenes that we can trim and streamline. Probably I was having too high of a hope on our inexperience youth division on this musical. But somehow I find I cannot live on a mediocre musical especially on this one that we dedicated to the man who inspired us, Ikeda Sensei!
I am hoping this musical can be improved from day to day and it is eventually a prefect gift for Sensei in 2010.

No comments: