365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SGM Vice YMD Chief

Tonight we celebrated 2010.5.3 in Cheras BK. GD announced my appointment as SGM Vice YMD Chief together with KP as SGM Vice Student Division Chief.
My appointment on this very significant day, the 50th Anniversary of Ikeda Sensei Inauguration, tells me the mystic bond I have with my mentor. Sensei has fought for worldwide kosen-rufu for 50 years, tonight I am appointed to continue to fight on this great legacy of my mentor. I take it as my mentor has official passed on the baton of kosen-rufu to me tonight!
This I will state. Let the gods forsake me. Let all persecutions assail me. Still I will give my life for the sake of the Law.

No comments: