365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Friday, May 21, 2010

24h Duty @ SGMS

Today I'm at SGMS performing my 24h duty. Coincidently met Mr. MBE on his GW duty as well. We had a good chat about his grudges against some leaders. He is my senior in faith who took care of us when i was a Jr. member in TG District. All I did was sharing with him a passage I learned from SGI Study Dept Chief last night, all beings possess Buddha natures and never belittle anyone like Bodhisattva Never Disparaging in Lotus Sutra Chapter 11. It turns out to be a good chat this morning.

No comments: