365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Monday, August 10, 2009

YMD Passing

Yesterday while I was on my way to the airport in Shanghai, I've got a sms from TP saying one of our YMD District leader, KS has passed away. It was truly a shock to me and I called HW immediately to find out more. It was indeed a sudden death. No one can really tell what caused the death.
I remembered noticing KS in pubs and bars in Klang Valley years ago. I was wondering what was he doing in all the pubs and bars that I went to, and i thought he must have had the same doubt in me either... I got to really know him when I was transferred to C10 as their Chapter YMD Chief. During then, KS was not having the best health condition he deserved. He needs to take care of his diet but he had fun anyway! We, YMD had a great time together in C10.
Today, B & I attended his funeral service in Cheras. B & I went to see him for the last time in his casket. He looks peaceful, just like sleeping away. C told us how KS was discovered death by his mom and the whole death thing was so quick and sudden that even KS mom wouldn't believe KS is gone. It is difficult for everyone of us to accept this, but I am not too sure if this is the best way for KS.
So long & Farewell KS! RIP~

No comments: