365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost and Reset

My car was stolen yesterday. In a broad daylight at around 6:15pm at Sri Hartamas. Gone together with my car were my office laptop with all presentation slides and project files, my Gakkai meeting bag with loads of meeting notes and schedules, my 2 sets of prayer beads, my personal hard disk where I keep all my digital photos, my iPod, my sunglasses, my CDs, etc.
Strangely, I wasn't too sad about the lost of the car but I felt terribly upset on the items in the car that were gone together with the car. Those items are all about my life. I worked, I participated in Gakkai activities, and I travelled to different places in the world and captured images of the places. Now, that all is gone. More than 10 years of my life records were all gone just like that. I felt lost the whole night last night. Chanted 40 minutes of daimoku and went to sleep feeling lost...
This morning, continue to chant to try regain my energy but failed. I can't help but to feel lost. And this actually shows how much was I attached to my past.
At last I reckon I have no choice but to start everything anew. Once this determination is made, I feel so much alive again!
Even though all my work records are gone, but I have gained the work experience; even though all my Gakkai notes are gone, but I have accumulated great fortune; even though all my travel photos are gone, but I have captured them in my heart. The rest are insignificant lost already. Get a pair of new sunglass and go shop for a new car. It is only a "reset" button someone has pressed and I am starting afresh again! It is refreshing.

No comments: