365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

People needs a philosophy to depend on

Today I got a call from J. She told me a WD just got back from Tozan with daughter and they are very happy with the trip. I have also heard the Nikken Sect has achieved their Tozan target by recruiting more than 1700 people this time around. Be it true or not, I shouldn't be worried too much. The reason why they can recruit so many people for Tozan is because there are so many people out there that they are looking for a religion or a philosophy they can depend on. We are just too slow in approaching these people and the Nikken Sect believers are very focus on this. I strongly feel we need strong driving force to do shakubuku in the society. Get them to the right place before they are going to be misled by the Nikken Sect. I need to focus on YW & LK. I need to take care of KF so that he is strong to challenge his own karma.

No comments: