365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

H1N1 Quarantine

I just got back from Hong Kong few days ago, and now I am staying away from all Gakkai activities as there is already a memo from GD saying those who came back from the H1N1 affected nations are to stay away from all Gakkai activities for 14 days! I can understand how serious this can be if there is any outbreak in Gakkai. I truly respect this decision made.

However, compared to the SARS outbreak 5 years ago, I was 'forced' to quarantine myself from going to office after my Hong Kong business trip. I felt really lousy about that and thinking to myself what might happen to office could happen to my family, and they just won't care!!

The quarantine now and quarantine 5 years ago has 2 totally different impact on me, one imposed by Gakkai and another one imposed by company. I guessed I'm just biased!! hehe :)

No comments: