365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Will Follow You

Last week we had our 2nd Act of Kosen-rufu Youth Leaders Meeting, we watched the 26th Headquarter Leaders Meeting on video. We all realize one thing in the meeting, Sensei is getting old. Compared to the Sensei I met last year in SGI Youth seminar, Sensei is struggling to give encouragement to us in this 26th HQ Meeting. Sensei is still addressing every one of us and giving high hopes on us, the Youth Division! Sensei is burning his life for the Youth Division. We must never let Sensei down and held high the banner of Soka in our own arena. And for me, I resolved to follow Sensei's footstep throughout my life!

No comments: