365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Youthful Flag bearers

KP sent out an email, "A Call for Soka Spirit", yesterday. Calling all YMD Chapter and Honbu chiefs to answer to this call for Soka Spirit.
Till today, none of the YMD chiefs replied except a WD (SB, she is wife of one of our Chapter YMD chief) wrote to me to register herself into this once-in-a-ten-thousand years battle of the Law. I cannot hold back my emotion when I see her email. Partly I truly grateful to her and the youthfulness of her spirit, and on the other hand, I feel Where are the Youthful Flag Bearers?
Must chant and dialogue more!

No comments: