365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolution

2008 was actually my first time writing down my New Year resolution concretely. On the Eve of 2009 New Year day, we went over to TP & SB's had our New Year mid night gongyo. SB gave us back our written resolution and everyone went through it with mixed feelings. Some achieved some didn't. I personally feel for the first time I have done something meaningful (concretely) for the past one year. No doubt I did not fulfill every single resolution made on 2008, but I am happy there are few that I have challenged and overcome!
2 days ago when I attended an organization statistic meeting with CK, he mentioned about his recent homevisit to District J. There are plenty of Danto members out there and the WD is having a hard time to cope. According to him, there are 1 YMD and 1 WD from the N. Sect who are actively converting the locals to their misleading group. This statement really cut through my heart deeply!
What have Sensei's disciple been doing?! How could Sensei's disciple lose to the evil N. Sect youth?! I must fight on! Unless I move, no one will move; unless I fight, no one will fight!
With this in mind, this has become part of my 2009 New Year resolution. A resolution I must fight through! The rest of the resolution are:
- To find my career in life that will proof the greatness of Sensei and Gakkai in 2009.
- To dialogue with 100 people in 2009.
- To challenge 1 million daimoku in 2009.
Completed my first 1-hour daimoku in 2009 yesterday.

No comments: