365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Discussion Meeting at Dist. V.

I went to District V. for discussion meeting at FH's house last night. I was the YMD District leader at District V. before I went oversea. After 14 years, last night was my first time to attend their meeting again. Familiar faces and a few new faces greeted me with mixed feelings. Auntie SM hugged and kissed me when she saw me walked into the house. She told me she was very sick few years ago. She is still challenging. Auntie HE spoke to me enthusiastically after about her family challenges for the past few years. Besides her extremely poor eye-sight, three of her right leg's fingers were removed due to virus infection. She is grateful of the protection of Gohonzon and she told me she has overcome! Met CV, uncle TL, uncle WK, YW, auntie SH, CL, AL and YT in the meeting. JC and KC was there in the meeting too. It was a lively meeting. :)

I was really touched by the members sincerity. Something that I always seek in Gakkai and this is something that make Gakkai beautiful as it is.

I wanted to talk to FH for 2 weeks already but couldn't find time to do that. Finally, I met FH at the end of the meeting and encourage him to reflect on his human revolution & put everything unhappy behind & be diligent in Gakkai activities.

No comments: