365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pulau Ketam photography

I went to Pulau Ketam with a group of photographers last Saturday. Pulau Ketam is a famous fishing village in Selangor. To a lot of people, this Pulau is nothing more than just seafood. However, the photographer group organized a day trip to this Pulau for shooting. The more experienced photographers have expressed their enthusiasm when they first set foot on the island. However, for the not so experienced ones find the island has nothing more than litters, stray dogs and loud karaokes (at least these were my impression). In my group, there is one professional photographer, AK, who is so exited about the things he sees and the things he can capture on the island. I was also captivated by his spirit. Did he actually see beauty in things that we could have easily taken for granted? His professionalism makes me reflect on the way I see things. I could only imagine how nice it will be if i can also see things like him. The world will be such a beauty to me.

No comments: