365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My pledge to my Mentor

It has been a year now since I went to Japan for SGI Youth Training with other SGM Youth Division leaders (CF, CH, KC, TJ, JT, CP & HS). All of us were very excited about meeting Sensei. Even the Japanese welcoming members in the Narita airport were all too excited to see us meeting Sensei in another 2 days time. They congratulated us.
Today marks the first anniversary on my first SGI Youth Training. What should I do to make this anniversary significant? I feel nothing is more important than renewing my pledge to strive harder for kosen-rufu. I remembered I started this blog after my SGI Training because I wanted to be sure on my commitment on my pledge to Sensei during the SGI Training. Today when I looked back, within a year there was already time when I was so slackened in blogging. I must buggle up and work harder!
Last night, went to hospital to visit KF. However, I wasn't allow to go in as it has passed visiting hours. I went straight to CT's house to discuss with him on his Honbu's YMD plan. Had a good night on home visits. Will carry on during this period of time.

No comments: