365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Human Revolution, the Musical

SGM Selangor Youth Division is putting up the "Human Revolution, the Musical" in conjunction with the 80th anniversary of Soka Gakkai Founding. I went to see their practice today. I was really touched by a few scene together with their music composed and arranged. Towards the end I encouraged them to continue finish reading the Human Revolution novel and chant more daimoku for the great success of the musicals. I am too challenging the same. Must finish the novel within 2010! My promise to my Mentor.

No comments: