365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Peace Proposal 2010 Chanting session

One more week towards Student Division Sensei 2010 Peace Proposal Presentation. They are all very anxious about it, some even feel stressed. Up till this moment they are still struggling to finish their script, not to mention their presentation skills.

I was quite worry at first. However, after I join their chanting session today, I can feel the sincerity and dedication of this group of student division members. Some may not be the brightest students but they all strive to understand Sensei's Peace Proposal and resolve to present it to all 4 divisions members by end of this month. As I chant with them, my confidence in them grows. I'm all for them to achieve greatest victory in 2010 Peace proposal presentation. I told them at the end of the chanting session, let's do it even better than the last year presentation. Let's achieve Total Victory in Peace proposal presentation for Sensei!

I can see their young glowing eyes sparkled with courage and enthusiasm at the end.

No comments: