365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 11.18

Received a call from KP telling me a "super" good news. Our local TV station has finally signed the agreement to air Sensei's animation in the month of Dec for 4 continuous saturdays. Great victory for SGM. Even better to hear they are gearing to promote this series of animation through different public media like newspapers. KP has also told me, despite the short notice given to SGI & Sensei, Sensei has agreed to accept the media's interview!
I just can't hold back my tears when I got to know this. I can truly feel Sensei's compassion for his disciples everywhere in the world. We, in Malaysia, has been very fortunate to receive Sensei's direct encouragement & protections through many incidences. It is very significant to celebrate 11.18 this way.
Today starts the countdown for our 80th anniversary of of Soka Gakkai founding! I resolve to fight even harder alongside with mentor for this coming year.

No comments: