365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Chat with friend

I met an old friend from HK tonight. Did some catch up and share some experiences in a cafe in Taipan. From what he told me about his live with his wife for the past 2 years in HK was he learned a lot. He is more 'enlightened' now. He is more 'enlightened' to how the financial world works, and he had made some good bucks from last year bear market. He gathered this is what he is looking for and he is enjoying it very much. I congratulated him and he paid for my coffee... :)
Strange feeling in me telling me his enjoyment will not last forever. I looked at him more like he is imbued in the World of Rapture. I shared with him on the 10 worlds. Telling him there is always something greater in life that is more important and valuable. However, I feel he didn't really listen.
I am worried for him. Come home and chanted an hour daimoku for him. Hopefully somedays, he will see the real enlightenment.

No comments: