365 Days of Justice

Today, all those lies and malicious slanders have been put to rest, and the truth has triumphed. The mentors and disciples of Soka have won. Today across the globe, the Soka Gakkai and its first three presidents are highly praised and regarded as shining lights of hope for all humanity.

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Touching 2nd Act of Kosenrufu Meeting

The 2nd Act of Kosenrufu Meeting we had yesterday was a real touching one. I shared my SGI YTC impression with them and followed by the 18th HQ Meeting video. The real moving part is when the youth division start to share their victory reports...
"... I'm sorry I've treated my sisters badly, I'm gonna change from now on, I resolve to become a good brother!" cried SL.

"... my greatest victory is my parent has finally receive our Gohonzon this morning after 11 years of faith in Nichiren Buddhism!" YC relates.

"... thank you so much on the great supports from Region, Cultural Group, and all supporting groups, we have won in our Mid Autumn Festival performance last night!" SL declared.

"... I have overcome to my shortcoming by contributing in painting one petal of the flowers we used in the S7 Mid Autumn Festival!" a YWD mentioned.

"... we both finally see results in taking care of a YMD who has depression problem!" said MD & SH.
It is the growth of the youth division that gives me more joy and touches me most. Heartfelt appreciation to all of them who have encouraged me tremendously!

6 Oct 2008

No comments: